Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Midnight Meetings & Miscellaneous

Okay that entry was really starting to bug me, so you'll be forced to suffer through some random ramblings.

Have you ever noticed how coming off a really intensely busy period makes you utterly useless for the next few quiet days? I am still kind of feeling unmotivated after last week's high stress event...which is ridiculous because it wasn't that big of a deal and it was last WEDNESDAY. I have work to do, but I just can't seem to get off my lazy ass and do it. In fact, I almost didn't come into work today!!

I seem to always run into Bashful around 11:00p at night. He's out walking his dog, and I'm returning home from my fabulously glamorous single lifestyle. Um, right. You know that's code for work, right? Anyway, he's really nice, but it's starting to creep me out that he only appears at nighttime. But then, I probably creep him out too since I remembered his name, his dog's name, and what floor he lived on after our first meeting. Heh. Yes, I am the midnight stalker.

I'm thinking about signing up for match.com. Some of you may be consulted on profile writing and possible matches. Anyone else want to sign up with me? But I am not signing up before Valentine's Day. I'm also considering other websites.... How else am I supposed to meet people not at work, not at yoga, and not in my apt. building?

So, I'm very sleepy today, bored today, and I want to go back to bed. I'm ready for vacation.

2 Comments:

Blogger voxqueror said...

dude...you have to watch out for the crazy guys on match.com who only want to impregnate you and then chain you to their oven whilst you take care of your brood of demon-spawn.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Malek said...

yeah but the whole crazy...chaining me to the oven thing...isn't that what i want?

9:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home