Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Oh Wu

So I learned last night that Wu asked Miss Reynolds out on a date while we were in school.... Just had to share!

5 Comments:

Blogger Malek said...

I'm not sure if I know who that is, but SKETCH. Maybe word got around and that's why he's didn't get an offer.

3:05 PM  
Blogger ettennel said...

oh you know who it is... think harder :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Malek said...

chatty cracks me up because she has such a knack for asking ALL the questions i wanted to ask...after i figure out who this chick is. J?

5:15 PM  
Blogger ettennel said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:13 AM  
Blogger Malek said...

i know who she is now! i had dinner with her once! heh. do you like how long that took me???

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home