Friday, June 23, 2006

DOOM

do you ever get that feeling of impending doom at work...you know, when you are certain that somebody, somewhere has messed up, and you are just waiting for the shit to hit the fan? we have an appellate brief due today, and nobody seems at all nonplussed about it except me. do i need an original signature on all 15 copies? i don't know. where are my 10 620 page appendices? i don't know. will they arrive on time? i don't know. where did we send them to be copied? i don't know. am i going to hyperventilate? indeed.

1 Comments:

Blogger ettennel said...

Sweet. I think I work for a ptr with the opposite mentality. THE SKY IS GOING TO FALL AND I AM GOING TO THE JUDGE BECAUSE I CAN'T FIND OUT WHAT THESE TWO REDACTED WORDS ARE!!!!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home