Friday, December 09, 2005

Put down your knitting, the book, and the broom*

Last night, Mr. Sunshine, Roomie, and I went to the Chicago Bar Association's Christmas Spirits show, Scamalot. The people are talented, i.e. they can sing in four-part harmonies...sometimes more!! The dancing was cute, props were good, and the backdrops were really rather impressive. Overall, I really enjoyed it! I know, I know - Malek enjoys watching lawyers sing, dance, and make fun of themselves in musical form? Never! I was excited to see such a professional production compared to what we're accustomed, although I will say that I think many of the jokes were just baaaaad, not even funny bad. Still, all of it brought back good memories of Musical, and it made me sad that we're not doing Musical again together this year...sniff.

"One....hundred years of law school, right here at the U of C!....." Now that will be in your head all weekend! Have a good one!
---
*Ten points to the person who knows what the title of this post is from...that's without googling it, peeps.

1 Comments:

Blogger Malek said...

Mr. Sunshine gets 10 points.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home