Thursday, October 20, 2005

J-E-L-L-O

Work has me a little worried. I don’t have much to do. Yes, I’m doing a doc review, and yes, the office is a little slow right now. But HELLO, what’s wrong with me? Why not me? Why doesn’t anyone want me? Firm: Well it’s simple – crème brûlée can never be Jell-O; YOU could never be Jell-O. Me: I HAVE to be Jell-O! Firm: You're never gonna be Jell-O! Oh wait, that wasn’t me, that was Cameron Diaz. You know, I get us confused all the time – blonde, tall, thin she is – it’s easy to confuse us.

Speaking of Jello, I had the most amazing panna cotta last night! But all the food I ate gave me indigestion. I kept waking up and popping antacid pills. Apparently, last night was a sleep-deprived night for many. I have no idea what time Roomie got in last night, but it must have been very, very late. Mr. Sunshine also had a very late night at the office and as always, a super-early morning. And all this brings me back to my original point: I’m panicked about not having work to do. EVERYONE I know has work except me. Jello. I really want Jello.

1 Comments:

Blogger ettennel said...

oh honey, don't worry. i have nothing but one big fat doc review to do for the rest of november. awesome. pretty sure i'm the laziest associate and just waiting for them to toss me out :) perhaps i'll beat them to it by failing the bar!

8:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home