Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Saving Tuesday

Yesterday was a bad lawyer day for both Roomie and me. Roomie was super-sore from running the marathon, and I was just super-tired from this past weekend. I know technically I only missed one day of work, but I felt like I was gone for a week, and I was completely disoriented all day. Roomie and I decided to make a last-ditch effort to resuscitate Tuesday from itself by creating a drink. We need to name it. Roomie was buzzed and I was drunk. And then we went to bed.

Today is going a bit better, although this nasty grey it-might-rain-it-might-not weather is not helping matters. I marched down and got myself assigned to this big nasty doc review so that I can mindlessly bill a lot of hours. Given how this week is shaping up, it might be my saving grace. I should now be able to play this week guilt-free from work - heh heh heh.

Voxqueror is going to be here in a matter of minutes!!! Roomie, voxqueror, Mr. Sunshine, and I will all be having lunch together and hanging out this weekend- a mini-reunion. Wish you all could be here with us, though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home