Friday, October 14, 2005

Payday Makes the World Go Round


I'm not sure why, but I literally bounced out of bed this morning! I think it's because I was nervous about my new haircut. (Yes, I'm a girl and I'm a little neurotic. Shut up.) I didn't like it at all last night, but this morning, it looked much better. I think I'm one of the few weirdos in the world who hates the way the salon styles her hair. I like the way I do it better, plain and simple.

So, to get through this Friday, just look at this poster - I love it. I want to put a print of that up in my office, but I think it might be detrimental to my career prospects. Heh. Have a good weekend everyone, and I promise to come back with lots of stories to share. In the meantime, I'd love to hear how you're doing, blog or no blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home