Monday, June 25, 2007

Doldrums

Is anyone else in a slump right now? I've been having A LOT of trouble getting out of bed in the mornings. And if I actually wake up when the alarm goes off these days, I spend several snoozes contemplating whether I can play hooky. It's not that I don't have work to do - I do - but I am so completely unmotivated to work. Even when there is a deadline looming and I know I need to get on the ball and take care of business. That's if I remember the deadline at all.

That's right. I blew a deadline this week. I even worked this weekend and yet somehow, I totally forgot about it. Granted, it should have been in my calendar, but I think I was the one who forgot to have it entered into my calendar. ARGH. Not only is the heart unwilling, but my head is unable to keep up.

Anyone? Anyone else in here with me? Just wait until I get fired...then I'll really be all alone in the woodshed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home