Have a Good Day

Sigh. Florence. Doesn't it look like a magical kingdom? How I wish I were there right now! Yay! I finally managed to download some of my pictures onto my computer. Had to share.
Things are looking pretty good today - I know, I know, I probably just killed it and it's only 9:40a over here. Hope you all have a good day too.
Weekend plans? Oh, and chattymcchat, when do you start work? I'm planning to come visit in late Oct/early Nov. How does that sound to you? I need to buy tickets soon, so if you get a minute, let me know! Jenny, do you think you can come for a short weekend? We could have a mini-girly-weekend. Heeeee! (Do you like how I'm inviting her to come when it's not my house/apt we'd be staying in? Heh.)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home